Call for Papers is Now On
- Anyone can submit a paper at #ATAGTR2020
- You can submit the paper as per the suggested paper categories below and the format of the paper
Call for Papers Timeline
Round 1: Submission of Abstracts – Submission of a document with your topic details for #ATAGTR2020 (Refer Template)
Date: 15th July 2020 – 15th Aug 2020
Round 1 Notifications of Abstract Selection: by 29th August 2020
Round 2: Submissions of Presentations – Submission of detailed presentations and self recorded video (1-2 mins) about the topic
Date: Submission deadline 12th September 2020
Jury will schedule Video Interviews with the shortlisted selections.
Date: 15th September 2020 – 25th September 20200
Final Selection Notification: By 3rd October 2020
Paper Submission Category to choose from
- Interactive Talks
- Skits or Individual Performances
- Workshop / Labs
Interactive talk (Duration 30 minutes + 5 minutes QnA) – Can be a case study, demo, innovation idea, best practices with references to categories suggested above or any other topic or area which will be of interest to the testing community
Skits or Performance (Individual) (Song, Dance, Mono Skits or Standups)
5 Mins/ 10 min
Hands on Labs (Testing Tool related hands on labs or workshops)
- 90 Minutes
- 180 Minutes
Submission categories (Interactive Session and Workshops)
- Continuous Testing
- DevSecOps / Security Testing
- Intelligent Automaton / Ai driven Testing or Test Automation
- Test Automation pitfalls and best practices
- Performance Testing
- Testing in the IoT world
- Big Data Testing
- Testing and RPA
- Blockchain and Testing
- Testing with AI and AI testing, Testing with Machine Learning and Data Science
- Testing with and for customer experience
- Test Craftsmanship
- Test Leadership and Management
- Cloud Testing
- Others (any other not covered in any of the above areas)
Important Notes for Call for Papers:
- Submissions must include the names of all authors to be considered – No change in author name is permitted once the abstract submission is done or in the subsequent rounds.
- Please follow the template for abstract submission.
- Maximum of 1 speaker and 1 co-speaker will be allowed for each submission.
- Once your abstract is shortlisted, you will have to submit presentation slides and 2-minute video (about the topic and why people should attend it) – Round 2.
- Speaker or co-speakers cannot be changed once the video is sent for both the speakers, if selected in the final round.
- You are allowed to change your slides, but you are required to submit the final slides 5 days prior to the event.
- Jury Decision is final.
Here are some benefits for submitting your paper proposals.
- All proposal submissions will be showcased on GTR website
- Your submissions including Skits and performances earn leaderboard points for your organization.
- If the Papers is selected for presentation (shortlisted as a speaker for the conference), all the speaker photos and profiles will be showcased on the ATAGTR2020 site.
- All speakers get conference certificates.