After an overwhelming response to QuizATAhon, ATAGTR2019 is here with yet another competition : Selenium CPSAT Challenge
What you are going to win
1. 5000/- INR Prize money
2. Free Conference pass for both the days of #ATAGTR2019
3. Leadership Points for your organization
This is the page for submitting your solution for the Selenium CPSAT challenge
Remember this is your entry pass to the best and most fun-filled global testing conference. #ATAGTR2019
About the Selenium CPSAT Challenge
This challenge requires you to solve a CPSAT Paper and Submit the scripts for evaluation. Solve the Selenium Challenge with Maven project and Submit the files using GIT Repository
Process for Submission
1. Download the Paper for Selenium CPSAT Challenge 1 here
2. To solve the challenge > Make a Maven project and share your code files using GIT Repository
3. Share the GIT Repository link by clicking on Register for CPSAT Challenge and submitting the necessary details
4. Please do not forget to give your permanent email address, and contact number as our replies in the official mails sometimes don’t reach your inbox.
Dates for 1st Selenium Challenge: 1st October – 20th October
All submissions should happen before 20th October 2019 EoD (Indian Standard Time)
To Register for Selenium CPSAT Challenge click on the below Button
Selenium CPSAT Challenge Submissions
|5||Akshay Goel||Mann-India Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|6||Neeraj kumar||Moolya Software Testing Private Limited|
|7||Neo Tlaletsi||Nihilent Ltd|
|9||M Hemanth Kumar||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|11||Ravindra Sharma||BNY Mellon | Eagle Investment Systems|
Rules and Regulations for Selenium Challenge 2019 :
- Challenge has to be submitted individually.
- Multiple entries can be sent through a Single Organization – One Best entry/solution will be selected from every participating organization
- One best entry from every organization will be rewarded 1000 points on Leaderboard on GTR 2019 (https://gtr.agiletestingalliance.org/leaderboard/)
- Overall Best (1 winner) in every contest will get FREE entry to conference and a cash reward of INR 5000
- The reward cheque has to be collected on the day of the event (14-15 December, 2019). Please note that the cheque will be handed over personally and is not to be received by anyone else.
- The same is non transferable and will cannot be collected on someone’s behalf
There would be total 4 Selenium CPSAT Challenge running upto #ATAGTR2019
Selenium CPSAT Challenge 2: 20th October – 10th November
Selenium CPSAT Challenge 3: 10th November – 30th November
Selenium CPSAT Challenge 4: 01st December – 10th December
The Selenium Challenge is sponsored by CPSAT.
CPSAT is the number 1 certification in selenium. It is the only practical assessment certification. CP SAT is also the only certification globally available in Selenium which can be taken
in any of the three language streams – Java, Python, and C#.
Please look at the following URL.