Competition start date: 15th September 2021
Last date to submit : 15th October 2021
Winners Announcement: 30th October 2021
A Tester is asked to don many hats in one role. One of the hats a tester always wears is that of a writer. You have been wearing this hat for quite long now. The time has come to show us how well you wear it. We at Agile Testing Alliance invite you to participate in our next competition for the Global Testing Retreat 2021 #GTRATA2021, called as #BlogATAhon2021.
There is no set of categories we have created, because we want you give you the freedom to paint in this case write your canvas the way your imagination, technical abilities and experience takes you. We only ask that it should be related to testing.
For guidance you can chose any of the following topics. Please note these are only suggestive. The topics are as follows –
- Intelligent Automaton / AI driven Testing or Test Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
- Testing with AI and AI testing, Testing with Machine Learning and Data Science
- Testing in the IoT world
- Big Data Testing
- Blockchain and Testing
- Gamification in Testing
- Inclusion in Testing – Accessibility Testing
- Performance Testing/ Engineering
- Security Testing
- Cloud Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Testing with and for customer experience
- Test Craftsmanship
- Test Leadership and Management
- Agile and DevOps
- Learning through Pitfalls and faults in Testing
- Others (any other not covered in any of the above areas)
Coming to the prize for people who win this #BlogATAhon2021, your article will be showcased in the ATA official website(ATABlog), and you will be given due credits.
This is not the only prize. You win a cash prize of INR 1000, and spend it as your heart desires. This will also allow you to become a speaker at #ATAGTR2021 (chosen submissions will be requested to be #ATAGTR2021 lightning talk speakers).
We are enthusiastically waiting to see your ideas and blogs. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and type it off. 😊 Use the designated template to key in your blog.
I HAVE ACCEPTED THE #BlogATAhon2021 CHALLENGE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMPETE WITH ME ?
- Blog should be related to software testing or QA
- Minimum number of words for the blog is 500
- If you are inspired by some existing content, please provide reference links
- The blog should be submitted in the designated template
- All images used should be of good resolution
- A total of 3 winners will be announced
- All authors names and photos will be showcased on the #ATAGTR2021 website
- All submissions will garner 100 points on leaderboard
- Winning entries will garner 500 points each on leaderboard
- One author can submit multiple entries
- One needs to submit complete entry revisions are not allowed
- All submissions will get a participation certificate
- Chosen blogs will be showcased on ATAblog(https://www.agiletestingalliance.org/blogs/)
- Chosen blogs will be requested to present lightning talks in #ATAGTR2021
Prize Money to be won
Top 3 winning entries will get a prize worth 1000 INR of Amazon.in Vouchers
- Top 3 submissions will win 1000 INR Amazon Voucher
- They will be able to garner 500 Points on Leaderboard
- All Winners photos will be showcased on #ATAGTR2021 website
AGREEMENT (AS THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS OF THE BLOG YOU AGREE THAT..)
- You have not published the same blog anywhere else.
- You have not copied or plagiarized any content.
- You have given due credit to any other online or offline content which you have referred in your blog.
- Images/screenshots used from the internet should have the appropriate references else will be disqualified for copyright violation.
- ATA does not take away the rights of the contents – All the rights will belong to the author
- Once the blog is published on ATABlogs, you can republish the content on any other website as long as you have a clear cross reference to the published ATABlog URL.
- You also give rights to Agile Testing Alliance to modify, update, rewrite, enhance, translate into different national and international languages and publish the content in any mode.
- The decision of Jury will be final and abiding to you.